Spray Tanning will be offered onsite in our clubhouse bi-weekly.
The Ultimate Sunless Experience!
Sign up for resident memberships & save on products and tans.
SAVE $ - Sign up for resident memberships $65/mth
Receive 2 spray tans every month PLUS 15% off ALL retail products!
- APPOINTMENTS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE!
- Priority, Special discounts & Give-Aways for Domain Residents
- Services Provided through Elite Body Bronzing
Services & Prices
Custom Spray Tans
- Onsite Reg. Color $40.
- Free Tan Monthly Giveaways
- $20 off any package of 4 tans!
- $5 off when you buy a gift card for a friend!
$65 / Mth Resident Memberships
- 2 spray tans every month
- PLUS 15% off ALL retail products!
Norvell Skincare Solutions
Leaders in the Sunless Revolution
Tan Like A Star!
Hottest New Products
24-48 Hours Prior to Session:
- Exfoliate! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
- We cannot overstress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. 24 hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a body scrub or wash cloth so that the DHA can absorb into the fresh, healthy skin.
- Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in-shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin.
- Any waxing or shaving should be completed 24-hours prior to session.
Day of Session:
- Do not apply anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration is the key to a beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, creams or perfumes prior to session. Use deodorant sparingly.
- Remove any make-up prior to sunless application.
- Wear loose fitting darker clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers, especially around knees, elbows and waist.
Post Session Care:
- Avoid water and sweating for at least 4-8 hours. Shower after 8-16 hours using a mild pH balancing shower gel. The longer you wait the better for your tan. The cosmetic bronzers will wash away during the first shower but color will remain once the DHA has set in.
- Extend color with daily application of color extending moisturizer and avoid scrubbing or exfoliating until about a week later, after the tan fades away. Then it is time for a return visit to maintain your beautiful bronze color year-round!
- Note: High levels of chlorine from pools can cause your tan to fade faster.
Additional Info To Keep In Mind:
Until the first rinse, you will appear much darker than the permanent/actual tan will look.
Do not be alarmed, this color is TEMPORARY AND WILL LIGHTEN after the first shower.
You may notice color running off when water is applied. These are the cosmetic bronzers which are water soluble and will wash out of most fabrics. AFTER 24 hrs, you will be left with a natural-looking, beautiful tan.
Color should last 5-10 days depending on your skin type and how you prepare and care for your sunless tan. (Preparation and maintenance product information is available on our website).
It is possible to request a tan much darker than your natural skin tone, but please note it may be more noticeable as it starts to wear off. (A deep, instant tan is still very popular and possible to both maintain and touch up)
Dove products and chlorine from pools can strip away your tan faster
Questions | Answers